Questions about this vacancy? Get in touch with:
Haven't found a suitable vacancy?
You can register directly
Work at tree nursery
Do you like nature and the smell of the forest? Work in a tree nursery near Eindhoven is waiting just for you. Just apply!
Allround work at a tree nursery in galsshouses and outside on a fields as well. Physical work outside, in a team of colleagues working together.
Your daily duties are related to take care of cuttings, young plants and small trees, so there are 3 steps of work. The beggining is to prepare good quality of cutting, plant it in pots and take care of it in galsshouses, so weeding, watering, potting when plant needs more space etc. Then small plants strong eought are planted into a ground to grow. Agan all nuersing activities have to be done. And the third step is to digg small trees ou of the ground , apply the fixation around the roots of the trees, loading the trees on the trailer and prepare it for transport.
Work is starting from March and high season will end then somewhere in May or June. After that job will start again from September or October and will be till end of the year. When you are looking for long term work, we have enough other job offers that will make a perfect combination with work in tree nursery.
Employment with stable work and Dutch contract at the company B.A.M. Vermeer Uitzend B.V.
Your salary will be build up from the following amounts:
- Starting with a basic bruto salary of € 10,71 per hour
- Upgrades possible depending of motivation to learn more in the company to become independent.
- 4-week period payment in euro’s, within 10 days after end of period.
- Deduction for health insurance: € 103,68 per 4 weeks.
- Rent of living location: € 82,50 euro per week (there is special discunt when worker is living on our location for more than 26 weeks a year)
You are obligated to have Dutch health insurance, we can arrange this for you for a competitive price of € 103,68 per 4 weeks. A refund for a part of these costs can be requested at Dutch government by applying for so called ‘Zorgtoeslag’, the refund depends of your salary level and private circumstances. Further, we are using collective services that contains: calamity coverage, legal liability insurance and accident insurance for € 8,92 per 4 weeks (included in the price above).
Normal working days will be from 08:00h until 17:00h. Work also regularly on Saturdays.
Work schedules will be agreed with the client, this is the same for confirmations for holidays
Transport to work will be by car with other workers, because working locations will be around 10 -15 kilometre from the living-location.
Travels from and to your home country are for costs of the employee, we can make a reservation for a place in one of our buses or book a plane ticket for you, the costs of this travel will be deducted from your salary. In case of flights to Eindhoven or Weeze airport, we can arrange transport to and from the airport. These transports to and from the airport can be for free in the weekend if we have option to make a combination trip.
What do we expect from you?
- Experience in work at tree nursey or motivation to learn
- You are physical strong and in good health and shape
- Speaking a communicative level of English, German or Dutch will be an advantage
- You are able to work independently but also in a team, you are flexible and motivated
- Driving license B is preferred
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- WiFi internet
- toilets + showers (shared)
- washing machine + dryer
- kitchen, bicycle (with € 50,- deposit)
- supermarket within 10 minutes by bicycle.
Rental costs are € 82,50 per week, also for the weeks during holidays when you want to keep your own bed. After cleaning up and empty your room, you will not be charged for living location during holidays. Deposit for the keys of the house will be € 50,-. After return of the keys, you will receive deposit back.
|Salary||€ 10,71 per hour bruto|